Sumitha has over 7 years of experience as a planning engineer in the construction industry. Sumitha has gained invaluable international experience in valuating Variations, EOT claims and solving contractual matters. She also stands out by her capacity in preparing project budgets, rate analysis and tenders. Sumitha has great attention to details and is a team player with a can-do attitude which adds great value to the FC International team.
Al Balagh Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L, Doha:
- Shooting Ranges at Lahsynia, Qatar (Project Cost:130 Million NZ Dollars)
- Sendian Tower, Lusail City, Qatar (Project Cost:80 Million NZ Dollars)
- Hamad Medical City-Simulation Centre, Qatar (Project Cost:90 Million NZ Dollars) Al Arabi Sports Club, Qatar (Project Cost: 76 Million NZ Dollars)
AMV Group of Companies, Kerala, India:
- Hyatt Hotel, Cochin (Project Cost:45 Million NZ Dollars)
Golden Group of Companies, Muscat, Oman:
- Home Centre, Al Khuwair, Oman (Project Cost:30 Million NZ Dollars)
Areas of expertise:
- NZS3910; NZS3915; FIDIC
- Forensic delay and cost analysis
- Contracts administration
- Contracts negotiation
- Dispute resolution
- In‐depth analysis of projects starting from Tender stage till Project Handing over.
- Knowledge in preparing project budgets, rate analysis and tendering.
- Microsoft Project
- Primavera (P6)
- Microsoft Office
- 4D Planning
Qualifications and affiliations:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- NZQA (Level 7)
Download Sumitha's Valsakumar profile here.