Fouad El Chikhani
Fouad is the founder and Managing Director of FC International with over 20years of experience in the construction industry in New Zealand and the USA.
In addition to his qualifications as an architect, Fouad is highly regarded and recognized as a specialist in forensic delay analysis with extensive experience in producing over 250 expert reports for adjudication, arbitration and court proceedings.
Fouad has invaluable knowledge and expertise across four facets of the construction industry - claims & disputes, client representation, construction management and design & build.
Fouad is highly respected amongst construction law firms, consultants and educational institutions. He has worked closely with over 15 construction law firms and barristers and has produced and lectured two papers for the Masters of Construction Management degree at Massey University in Auckland.
- Advanced Construction Planning & Scheduling (15 credits)
- Advanced Construction Site Operations & Control (15 credits)
Fouad has also published an article entitled ‘An Expert’s Observation of the Key Destructive Risks in Construction Programming’ – Published by Build Law (Building Dispute Tribunal NZ).
As a leader in his field, Fouad has also recently presented training seminars to:
- NZ Society of Construction Law (Auckland & Wellington)
- Kensington Swan Lawyers
- Chapman Trip Lawyers
Areas of expertise:
- NZS3910; NZS3915; FIDIC
- Forensic delay and cost analysis
- Contracts administration
- Contracts negotiation
- Dispute resolution
- Training and seminars
- Certificate in Planning and Monitoring Projects (Primavera Solutions, Pennsylvania USA)
- Certificate in Construction Claims Analysis (American Institute for Professional Training & Development, Pennsylvania USA)
- Bachelor of Architecture (LAU Accredited by NY State University)
- Member of New Zealand Society of Construction Law (since 2006)
- Construction Quality Control Management (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Certified User of Prolog Manager (Meridian Project System, NY USA)
- Primavera Project Planner (P6)
- Microsoft Project
- Primavera Risk Analysis
- Prolog Manager
- MS Office
- 4D Planning
Fluent in English, French, and Arabic, Fouad has also published an article entitled 'An Expert’s Observation of the Key Destructive Risks in Construction Programming' – Published by Build Law (Building Dispute Tribunal NZ).