Hani Al Olabi
Hani is a Civil Engineer with over eight years of professional experience in the Construction Industry, working as a Technical Engineer, Planning Engineer, Project Engineer, and Site Engineer. He has a vast international background in project management, planning, schedule monitoring & control and, delay analysis. Hani stands out by being a team player and a hard worker.
- Construction of mixed-used Tower)-Al Mana Tower @ Doha Cornish Seafront, 250 meters high. (Project Value: 219,178,000 USD)
- Construction of five-star Grand Centara Hotel -Al Dafnah(Project Value: 288,000 USD)
- Construction of Jumana 2 Tower at The Pearl (Project Value: 82,191,780 USD)
- Construction of two residential buildings) -Al Mansoura, Qatar (Project Value: 24,650,000USD)
- Construction of commercial Building - Al Muntazah, Qatar Value (Project Value: 42,466,000USD)
- Construction of (112 Nos) Residential Building (Project Value: 44,000,000 USD)
Areas of expertise:
- NZS3910; NZS3915; FIDIC: FIDIC1999, NEC3 and CCA.
- Forensic delay and cost analysis
- Contracts administration
- Contracts negotiation
- Dispute resolution
- Microsoft Project
- Primavera (P6)
- Microsoft Office
- 4D Planning
- Sap and Etabs, CostX, Autodesk Revit (Building Information Modelling)
Qualifications and affiliations:
- Master of Engineering Studies, (Construction Management),
- Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering
Download Hani Al Olabi's profile here.