Tai Lik Wong
Tai Lik is a Mechanical Engineer with over 30 years of experience as a planning engineer. He has worked in multi-disciplines projects with multinational companies such as Shell Malaysia, Shell Brunei & Petronas Carigali Malaysia. He has in-depth knowledge & hands-on experience in construction schedule monitoring and control. Tai Lik has successfully delivered various type of projects that range from USD 1 million to USD 2 billion. Tai Lik brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the team.
- Project Services Team Leader -Shell Malaysia, Upstream International, Malaysia
- Project Planning Team Leader & TA2 Planning-Shell Malaysia, Upstream International, Malaysia
- Project Planning Team Leader & TA2 Planning - Brunei Shell Petroleum
- Project Cost & Planning Team Leader - Sarawak Shell Berhad
- Senior Construction Engineer – Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (Manpower Agency - SIKOM SUPPLIES SDN BHD & EP ENGINEERING SDN BHD)
- Senior Cost Planning Engineer – Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (Manpower Agency - EP ENGINEERING SDN BHD)
- Site Planning Engineer - Sarawak Shell Berhad
Areas of expertise:
- NZS3910; NZS3915; FIDIC
- Forensic delay and cost analysis
- Contracts administration
- Contracts negotiation
- Dispute resolution
- Project scheduling and cost risk assessment.
- Project audits support.
- Manage interfaces with Economic, Supply, Front end, Construction, Contract and Drilling.
- Microsoft Project
- Primavera Project Planner for Enterprise P6
- Microsoft Office
Qualifications and affiliations:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Pert Master (Risk analysis for Primavera)
- SAP Blue Print PS Module
- PA200 Advanced Project Management
- Project Risk Analysis & Management
- Subsea Awareness Course
- Essentials for FPSO Design, Construction & Operations
- Strategic Offshore Platforms Decommissioning