Trevor is an expert Quantity Surveyor with over 40 years of experience in the construction industry.
Notwithstanding his diverse experience on commercial and residential new build projects, Trevor has invaluable knowledge and skills working on remediation projects.Trevor has outstanding reputation with significant clients such as the Ministry of Education, Justice, Defense, Kainga Ora, Ministry of Agriculture, and various Body Corporates.
Trevor has a proven record acting as an Expert Witness in adjudication, arbitration and high court. Trevor has assisted various clients and representatives such as Wynwilliams, Hesketh Henry, VERO, Duncan Cotterill, Russell Legal, Naylor Love etc.
As a passionate Quantity Surveyor, Trevor served and chaired the Auckland branch board of the New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors and lectured quantity-surveying subjects at the Auckland Education Centre for Construction for two years.
- Lake Esplanade Apartments, Queenstown
- 87 Western Spring Road, Auckland
- 220 Worcester St, Christchurch
- 74a Bolton St, Auckland
- 17 Taraire St, Waiheke
- Mountview Village, Auckland
- Point Ridge Apartments, Albany
- Moorhouse Ave, Christchurch
- 272 Marine Parade, Christchurch
Areas of expertise:
- Expert Witness
- Contract documentation
- Tendering and procurement services
Qualifications and affiliations:
- New Zealand Certificate in Quantity Surveying
- Registered Quantity Surveyor
- Associate, New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors